Monday, March 30, 2009

Boy, it's great to be in the new location... We are pretty organized for only being in there for 3 weeks. We still have a lot to do in the back room...Mary is still bringing in new stuff every 3 days or so and I have been getting my things in as we go. I had more in my garage than I realized. We are concentrating on some cool garden stuff. I love anything rusty, wiry and bent. Old baskets, buckets, little boxes, anything that you can fill with flowers or moss or shells...
We put a new gazebo in the store and it looks great. It's new, but has a lot of moss on it to give it that worn and aged English garden look. My friend Cathy and I went to the Sandpoint Antique show yesterday. I didn't find much this trip, Mary found some good stuff, but I did get to meet the guys from The Barnhouse, (Oregon) and the Queen of Tarte...Their space was too good!!! The displays were fabulous and make you want to go home and redo everything. Check our their blogs... it will keep you creative.
We are still working on our own antique show this May 16th...tell your friends..
There are a lot of things happening in town too. Rene' Paul antiques is moving to the old Painted Sky location, the Snohomish bicycle shop is open in my old space, Folands Foly moved into a bigger location by the bakery. We also got a little spot on Evening Magazine last Wednesday. It was pretty good.
Ok, be good,
Annie

2 comments:

Jill @ Joyworks said...

Hi Annie:

I will have to pop in and see your new location and say hi. I've heard lots of good things. Yes, didn't we look great on TV ?

gatherings home said...

I am sure missing seeing you. I really wanted to go to sandpoint but Sam had a baseball game in the morning and I would have missed it. Oh well, I'll be there for the antique show for sure.