Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ALERT...NEW DATE ANTIQUE SHOW

We have a new date for our first annual antiques faire. There was a lot of confusion with the motorcycle show, bla, bla, bla....they are still negotiating for that date, so we were offered Saturday May 16th. We are so excited about this... we are expecting a good turnout and are including some fine arts and crafts.(no decoupage', doilies or pipe cleaner ornaments this time!!) Please check our website at
www.snohomishfaire.com for registration info and contact numbers. Please let everyone know our new date because we don't want anyone to miss out on this show.
I did get moved into my new spot.. love it, love it, love it..I tell you what, there is nothing better than playing store. I want to go to sleep early so that I can wake up and go to work! It was tons of work and if it weren't for Mary and Craig, Tamara, Linda, my husband Vern, the boys and many other friends, I would still be there setting things up. Mary worked her butt off and she loves all this just as much as I do... she's the best and my God, she has good stuff....Anyway, I'll add some pictures in the next day or two or three...if you get a chance, please come and see us, I think you will love our new spot.
And thanks to everyone who has asked and thought and prayed for my mother in law. She passed away, peacefully on March 2nd. I will think of her with only good memories and love.
Be Good
Annie

4 comments:

Linda Q said...

Really looking forward to coming over and seeing the new space set up, probably this Sat. as I have to go that way.
And the May sale sounds fun, will put it on my calender!
Linda Q

Unknown said...

Hi Annie!
It was great to visit your new location today, it was therapy for my spring fever. See you soon:)

Deb
Garden Party

Anonymous said...

Annie, so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. What a loving family you have . . . such a blessing!

Congrats, again, to you and Mary on the new digs--see ya soon!

Debi

The Vintage Barn said...

Hi Annie, Do you have a mailing list. I would love to come out to your sale.
ROlane
The Vintage Barn
www.barnbarnbaby.com