Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Hello everyone! Wow, did you all have a wierd holdiay season like I did? Everything was just plain wierd this year. The beautiful snow that we only dream about on Christmas turned out to be a nightmare. We pugetsounders would never, never survive in the midwest or god forbid, the Alaskan tundra! The few days before Christmas here in town were bad. It was like a ghost town, even the last minute husbands out to buy gift cards were not here. So, we survived the snow, had a little break and then the floods. How great was that. No way into town on hiway 9, had to go through Everett from Mill Creek just to here. But you know I love it anyway. This are better and there is a good buzz in town with possible new stores, restaurant...Jana and Clarice from Joy works have been shopping in Atlanta for a few days, so that is a great sign... FYI you have to go see the rubber boots they have..they are cowboy boots that are too cute!!! I think I'll have to break down and buy a pair.
Oh yeah, I'm moving again. I will be taking the Sun Song location just 5 stores up from me. I am very excited about it. It all came about very quickly and unexpectedly.. Both of our leases are up the end of February, so I will have my work cut out for me. I had lots of friends volunteer to help. It's a much bigger space, great display windows and the thing that made me almost cry, was the storage in the back.. Seriously, it's huge. I will finally be able to clear out my garage and have enough room for a project area, storage, storage storage....I'll take some picture once the Sun Song owners have a chance to get packed. They are retiring after 13 years in Snohomish.. They are super nice and I wish them the best. Everything in their store is on sale including lots of display pieces basic store items.
So that' what up for now. I'll keep you posted..
Be Good
Annie

4 comments:

Timi said...

That's soooooo very exciting! More Annie's??? More fabulous stuff? I guess I will have to get a job!

I have the boots and they are super comfortable! You will love them, especially with all this water that is still standing around.
Congrats on the new exciting things happening!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

The Sun Song girls have been such a great part of Snohomish for so long...I had a store on First St. from 95 to 98, and they inspired me! Sad to see them go.

I saw you and Mary shopping together at the SGS today...you both looked very excited about your new store!

Ormolulu said...

Hey Annie--great new blog! So good to see you today and can't wait to be your neighbor just a few doors down. I have storage envy!

gatherings home said...

Hi Annie! I decided to give this blogging thing a try. Got any tips? Let me know what you think.
gatheringshome.blogspot.com