Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What do you think?

Here's the new look for my blog. I hope you enjoy it. I am very excited about it and will soon be adding a sale section. I will try to keep a variety of cool stuff, old and new in my sale list. It will probably be after Christmas before I get it going. In the mean time, let me know what you think. My friend Tanya, at Windemere Real Estate here in Snohomish, created the blog for my Christmas present.. I couldn't believe it.
On the business end of things, it has been pretty slow for the Holiday season.. Everyone in town has felt the pinch, but with determination I think we will pull through with the help of all our local shoppers.
I am still working on remodeling our bathroom and guest room at home and it is coming along. The tile is down in the bathroom, ready for grout and I got the guest room painted last night. I picked a valspar color called light camel. I love it. I will take a couple pictures when it gets done.
I have a lot of Christmas shopping to do, but this happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR... I always wait until the last minute...and I end up buying 2 gifts for someone and 3 gifts for me...I have fun though when I get out...
My mother in law is hanging in there and trying to be cheerful for the holidays. We will keep it low key this year and spend our time with her....Thanks everyone for asking about her, she has met a lot of my friends at the Porch and parking lot sale, and she appreciate their thoughts and prayers.
I hope that the holiday season is all that it is supposed to be. Time filled with family and friends and memories made...
Have a Merry Christmas
Be Good
Annie

2 comments:

Timi said...

Love the new blog! I'm linking it up right now.
Timi

Teresa said...

Annie, I love the look of your blog! Just beautiful. Wishing your Holiday sales pick up, I know it's rough on everyone right now. I am putting you on my blog roll! :)

Teresa
http://www.teresaksheeley.typepad.com/