Monday, May 4, 2009

Antique Show Countdown!

Well, we're now 12 days away from our first annual antique and art show. We have worked very hard in the small amount of time that we had to prepare. Thanks to Debbie, (city of Snohomish) Kimberly from Faded Elegance and Haley from Haley and Company, we have managed to get this thing going for real. I didn't realize how much goes into doing a show like this. Everything from getting vendors, to porta-potties to security...In fact, if anyone wants to volunteer their girl scout or cub scout pack for street barricade duty, we'd love to hear from you. The reward for their duty is food!!! I think we might be at 35 to 40 vendors signed up. Our meeting is tomorrow and I'll get a new count. Please blog along our date to all your fellow bloggers. Check the website at www.SnohomishFaire.com
My good Buddie, Carol from Gatherings in Marysville, has announced that she will be closing her store. I was really hoping that she would join me here in Snohomish, but has decided to do some other creative adventures. She is truly one of the most talented gals I have ever met. If you live in the area, you really need to treat yourself and just go and see this store... it's remarkable. Her website will remain up and active and updated A LOT MORE than I update mine. Carol, you know I love ya!! and I am really going to miss that sandwich!!! All through May,Gatherings will be offering 30% off select merchandise.. Good luck Carol.
The other event for me around the corner is FARM CHICKS.. I still say... oh my God, what was I thinking!!!.. actually, I am looking forward to the hoopla that I have been hearing about..Mary and I have been hoarding for a while and I think we'll will have a great looking space. Check us out when you go...don't forget to mention that you read it on the blog...
I will be making my Sid Dickens order tomorrow, so all you collectors start saving your Dickens Dollars for your next tile...
Ok, that's it...
Be Good
Annie

2 comments:

Melaine Thompson said...

Hi Annie, I left you a message yesterday, would you call me today? I have a question about the show.....I am hoping I am in! Melaine at mysweetsavannah

Melaine Thompson said...

or email me at lakeliving4@msn.com